Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chris Paladino Endorses Ben Kramer

The following statement appears on former District 4 candidate Chris Paladino's website.

March 9, 2009

Over the past week I’ve been reaching out to my supporters and others I’ve met to let them know the news about my family and my dropping out of this special election. Many people have asked whom I would support in my place.

As you can imagine, I’ve looked long and hard at the other Democratic candidates over the past few weeks and I believe that Ben Kramer is the best choice for the District 4 seat. I hope you will take some time to learn more about Ben and join me in supporting him for this critical position. His fiscal responsibility, independence and desire to preserve our quality of life will make him a great voice on the council and for our district.

I’ve talked with Ben and he has assured me of his commitment to constituent service. I look forward to working with him in that regard when his is our next councilmember. You can learn more about Ben at www.BenKramer.org.

Chris Paladino