Friday, September 18, 2009

Herman Taylor Closer to Running Against Donna Edwards

Check out this secret dispatch from the spies!

Delegate Herman Taylor (D-14) sent out this email to his supporters on Wednesday:

From: Team Taylor [mailto:d14.gov@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 16, 2009 11:04 PM
To: Herman Taylor's Office
Subject: Delegate Taylor's Poolside Reception this Saturday

Dear Friend,

I am exploring the possibility of a campaign for a higher position, and I would really appreciate your advice and input over the next couple of weeks as I come to a decision. Therefore, I would like to personally invite you to a Poolside Reception at the home of two very good friends, Randi and Karen Payton. There, we’ll have the chance to talk further about my plans.

The food for the event is being provided by one of my favorite restaurants in Prince George’s County, Carolina Kitchen. This will be a fun filled evening with great food and great networking. This is not a fundraiser; however anyone who wishes to donate to my cause is welcome to do so.

This is an invitation only event. If you plan on attending, please RSVP to ensure your name is on the list. I look forward to seeing you there.

The Paytons live at 1215 Heritage Hills Drive, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20774.

Warmly,

Herman Taylor
Here's the invite. Anyone want to crash it?