Sunday, December 07, 2008

Free State Conservatives Battle it Out (Updated)

Maryland conservative bloggers are engaged in frenzied combat even as I write this. Are they battling over why the GOP lost the recent elections? No. Are they differing over how to revitalize the party? No. They are at war over whether the Anne Arundel Young Republicans should name their winter gathering a "Holiday Party" or a "Christmas Party." Check out the first shot, the return fire, the renewed assault and this incredibly petty exchange.

Yeah, I can just see Big Daddy shaking in his boots!

Update: Mike Netherland won't let this lie. I am greatly amused that he says this has "brought together" myself and Red Maryland leader Brian Griffiths. All I have to say is that when conservatives fight conservatives, liberals usually win!