Monday, February 04, 2008

Fly on the Wall for a joint Wynn-Edwards Interview

Political Pulse Moderator, Charles Duffy, Congressman Al Wynn, Donna Edwards

We regularly feature Cable Channel 16 Political Pulse's upcoming interviews. This morning was the taping of a joint interview of the two main candidates for the 4th Congressional District:Al Wynn (campaign site) and Donna Edwards. I was a fly on the wall listening off camera.

Both sides should be happy with their candidate's performance. This 30 minute show covered most of the key issues. Along with the recent NOW program on PBS entitled Divided Democrats, this interview is the best use of streaming video to educate the voters. I encourage you to watch.

When Can I See It??
Political Pulse, hosted by Charles Duffy, is on every Thursday night at 9 on Montgomery County Cable Channel 16. There will be a special showing tomorrow night (Super Tuesday at 9:30 pm).

More importantly for those of you who don't have cable and don't want to set the VCR or TiVo there is an even better way to watch it. The WaPo, which I have criticized for its minimal coverage of this race, will have it up on their site as a streaming video. Look for it in the next few days. When I see it there I will alert you.

About Political Pulse
Charles Duffy covers many of the same issues we do here at MPW. If you have cable, I don't.It was either high speed internet or cable for my budget. This is one of the best places to get a solid news without the frills. He is always prepared. He is fair and balanced. Watch it.