Tuesday, February 11, 2014

New Name, New URL


We're Moving! theSeventhState.com

When I thought about restarting Maryland Politics Watch, it felt time for some changes. I wanted a new platform and a new name to reinvigorate the blog. So I'm moving to theSeventhState.com. You can also follow me on twitter @theSeventhState.com.

All of the posts from this week have already been migrated over to the new digs. You'll notice a switch from Blogger to WordPress. I'm still completely new to this platform so the metaphorical curtains haven't even been hung yet, but I think it looks better already. And the name has changed but the commentary and analysis remain the same. (Somehow, I hear Statler and Waldorf groaning from the rafters.)

All future posts will appear there but not here. Maryland Politics Watch will remain up so the old posts and links will remain active. Thanks to everyone who helped with MPW but a special shout out to Adam Pagnucco who put in so much time, energy, and most of all, heart.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the new name, just Google it.

David